Best Trail Camera Reviews for 2016
The Moultrie A5 Low Glow Game Camera is one of a kind. It is a tested and proven camera for scouting potential game areas as well as for home surveillance.
At an affordable price of $60 each, you can secure several cameras and set them up around the area you wish to scout.
For efficient scouting, it is always necessary to cover a large area. These cameras will do this perfectly as each camera is able to cover over 50 feet.
Moultrie A5 Low Glow Game Camera Features
The following features rank this camera as one of the best trail cameras:
- The Moultrie A5 Low Glow Game Camera is able to capture high quality video clips both at night and during the day. Also, its motion sensors are superb. Therefore, you will probably have to do some trimming to prevent the recording of leaves and branches blowing.
- There is also a camera ID stamp, date, time, and a moon phase.
- A 5.0 megapixel infrared camera
- Picture delays of 1, 5, 10, and 30 minutes.
- The camera is also able to withstand adverse weather conditions
- It is powered by 4 C-cell batteries that allow you to take over 30, 000 photos per battery change.
What Customers are Saying
The Moultrie A5 Low Glow Game Camera had already received 976 reviews and a rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon at the time of writing.
One customer claimed that although she had no experience with game cameras, this brand worked flawlessly for her. She also added that the pictures of high quality. However, she pointed out that the limited range of night cameras was quite an issue.
It is highly recommended that you acquire several cameras for better scouting. Obviously, you will save more time when you cover a whole property once as opposed to scouting several sections, one after the other.
Owing to the fact that the Moultrie A5 Low Glow Game Camera is very affordable, purchasing more than one camera will not be a problem.